- Preparation of wholesale invoices
- Store account customer administrative duties
- Inter-company invoices and recharges
- Statutory AR document administration
- Debtor Management - e.g. credit control
- Building and developing relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Manage account customer processes
- Posting journals
- Ad hoc support for Finance Manager
- Petty cash checking and processing
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Weekly debtor reporting
- Sales reporting and reconciliation
- The ideal candidate will be a strong and flexible team player with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
- MS Office (Excel: Pivot Tables, V Looks up) proficiency is essential, and previous experience with Sage Line 200 is desirable but not essential.
- In return, my client will offer a competitive salary between £24K and £26K, as well as study support, 33 days holiday (including bank holiday), generous staff discount, stakeholder pension scheme, subsidised private medical insurance as well as huge opportunities in terms of career progression.