Graduate Trainee Accountant
Further expansion in Asia and in the US has created the need for a high calibre graduate to join the finance team of this global company with a reputation for delivering an outstanding training programme for trainee accountants .
With ambitious strategic plans to grow further in the future, the firm's growth potential is enhanced by its cash rich and agile nature, substantive market opportunities as well as the commitment made to long term investment by its owner managers.
The company offer a Finance Development Programme, where employees receive full study support, professional development, and further skills training.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for subsidiary companies
- Balance sheet reconciliations & production of monthly accounts packs
- Audit requirements for the companies within the group
- VAT requirements on monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Statutory reporting for a European business
- Value Added Services;Considerable management reporting using Excel extensively
- An ambitious graduate with a strong academic record .
- Passionate about a long term career within Finance.
- At ease dealing with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- This is a growing company and as such, can offer exceptional opportunities for the right individuals.
- This includes the chance to work with international offices across the globe.
- Salary and package is competitive and includes annual pay review and bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers, corporate gym membership rates, service awards, company sick pay, life assurance, online and local discounts.