Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a leading UK recruitment consultancy, with an annual turnover of £25m. Due to continuous growth and an expanding workload, we are offering the unique opportunity for ambitious and business-minded graduates to join our teams of skilled recruiters. We are seeking motivated and competitive individuals to join us in our modern, state-of-the-art offices located on Cams Hall Estate, Fareham. We offer a competitive salary, as well as a range of other benefits, from a company car allowance to reward days and golf membership.
- The selected Recruitment Resourcer will have a variety of roles.
- It will be your responsibility to call new and existing candidates, and qualify them against live vacancies with our clients. Most of your day will be spent looking through CV’s to find the right candidate for a selection of live vacancies.
- You may also be required to assist with generating contracts, and helping team members during peak times.
- Once you have proven yourself to be a successful Resourcer, the career opportunities are limitless. Resourcers can progress to Senior Resourcer, Lead Resourcer and Management positions quickly, based on your successes.
- Be educated to a degree level (Students in their 3rd year will also be considered)
- Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Have confidence and an excellent telephone manner
- Have an analytical, quick-thinking mind to keep up with the fast-paced environment
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic, with a natural flair for sales
- Have a positive and resilient attitude
- Be comfortable building and developing networks
- Have excellent organisational skills, as managing multiple clients/candidates at once will be essential
- Extensive one-on-one training from highly experienced recruiters
- Knowledge on how to create strong professional relationships with clients
- The freedom to be in control of your own career progression
- Generous basic salary as well as commission and bonuses (earn up to £26,000 in the first year!)
- Golf club membership Invitation to frequent staff social events
- Company car allowance
- Generous pension scheme
- And more!