Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a leading UK recruitment consultancy, with an annual turnover of £25m. Due to continuous growth and an expanding workload, we are offering the unique opportunity for ambitious and business-minded graduates to join our teams of skilled recruiters. We are seeking motivated and competitive individuals to join us in our modern, state-of-the-art offices located on Cams Hall Estate, Fareham. We offer a competitive salary, as well as a range of other benefits, from a company car allowance to reward days and golf membership.
- The selected Recruitment Consultant will have a number of important roles. It will be your task to call clients and search for new vacancies to use for placing candidates.
- Most of your day will be spent on the telephone talking to new and existing clients, searching for vacancies and setting-up interviews.
- You may also be required to assist with generating contracts, and helping team members during peak times.
- Once you are an established Consultant, the career opportunities are limitless. Consultants can progress to Senior Consultant, Lead Consultant and Management positions quickly, based on successes.
- Be educated to a degree level (Students in their 3rd year will also be considered)
- Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Have confidence and an excellent telephone manner
- Have an analytical, quick-thinking mind to keep up with the fast-paced environment
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic, with a natural flair for sales
- Have a positive and resilient attitude
- Be comfortable building and developing networks
- Have excellent organisational skills, as managing multiple clients/candidates at once will be essential
- Extensive one-on-one training from highly experienced recruiters
- Knowledge on how to create strong professional relationships with clients
- The freedom to be in control of your own career progression
- Generous basic salary as well as commission and bonuses (earn up to £26,000 in the first year!)
- Golf club membership Invitation to frequent staff social events
- Company car allowance
- Generous pension scheme
- And more!