Since 2013, Mettricks has been on a mission to Bring Better Coffee to Southampton. Combining science, craft, & artistry, we take pride & passion in both sourcing & brewing the very best coffee we can.
We’re looking for individuals that share our love of people, hospitality, & great quality products to join our ranks of Mettricks Baristas. No real experience necessary, but a hunger for learning & development, a genuine interest in speciality coffee, & a passion for great service is a must.
We use a variety of 84+ speciality grade coffees from Union Hand-Roasted, & utilize some of the best equipment available including La Marzocco Linea PB espresso machines & Mazzer grinders.
The right candidate should share our commitment to excellence and enjoy working in a fast-paced, friendly and dynamic environment.
- Someone who’s collaborative, supportive & fits in great with the rest of the team
- Proactive, self-driven, & keeps constantly busy whilst at work
- Willingness to learn & have continued training in Barista skills
- A positive, optimistic, & energetic attitude
- Someone who is responsible, self-disciplined, & accountable
- Communication skills & a willingness to listen
- Trustworthy, honest & shares the personal values of Mettricks
- Self-motivated, punctual, & willingness to get stuck into any task as required
- An ability to be self-critical & give & receive criticism
- Confident, polite, & engaging manner with customers
- A friendly, team-orientated working environment
- Opportunities to learn & master new skills & the hospitality industry
- To be a part of a fast growing, quality & community focused family of people
- Ongoing advanced Barista skills & Latte Art training
- Real career progression options to Head Barista, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, General Manager