Temporary Retail Assistants
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our busy Southampton store on a temporary basis, working part–time (8 hours & 16 hours p/w) with the opportunity of overtime, reporting into the Store Manager.
- Assisting with the store's day-to-day operations
- Assist in the raising of all stock purchase orders.
- Assist in the management of the order tracking document.
- Handling cash and other daily administrative tasks
- Ensuring customer receive excellent customer service
- Daily Replenishments
- Managing Stock adjustments
- Ensuring the store and back of house is clean, tidy, and organized.
- resolve issues and problems related to deliverables and customer concerns.
- Assist in organizing all necessary POS to be included in the install
- Assist in the upload through of PLU files.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A proactive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Good Origination skills
- Strong administrate skills
- Good computer skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- A passion for the brand and product