Graduate Business Training Scheme
Established in 1974, this manufacturing organisation are part of a larger German owned group with other facilities based in Birmingham and working with suppliers and clients across Europe.
- Our client is offering a Training scheme giving the successful applicant an ideal opportunity to gain all-round business experience within their UK offices.
- They offer a 12 month commercial training programme which is inclusive of an externally based part-time training course in Business. Site based training will initially involve spending up to one month in each of the specific business departments, namely; Accounts, Commercial/IT, Purchasing, Sales, Production, Production Control and Quality Control. A further enhanced training schedule is then developed more specifically suited to the individual’s strengths and business areas of interest.
- This particular programme is designed to lead to a permanent position within the commercial team, unless skills and aptitude demonstrate suitability for an alternative department.
- An appraisal system is in place, at which your performance is reviewed to encourage development. They will take place at 4 weeks, 12 weeks, 6 months and then every 12-18 months.
- Relevant degree – Minimum 2:2
- 6 GCSE’s at grade C+
- Proven part time work experience while studying
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication
- Good attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Driven & ambitious
- Interested in further training and development opportunities
- 25 standard days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays After one year, BUPA Private Health plan, Death in Service cover, Group permanent health plan, Company pension