We are looking for a Support Manager with a person-centred approached and the ability to calmly lead, manage challenging situations, demonstrate empathy with others, adapt easily to change and create a welcoming environment for service users and staff colleagues.
- Our Support Manager will lead the team to play a key part in assisting the 5 adults we support.
- To apply for the role, you will require sound knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and knowledge of the regulatory requirements from the Care Quality Commission are essential.
- You should also have a minimum of 2 years’ management experience within the social care sector, hold a minimum of QCF level 3 or management qualification and be willing to work toward the level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- We would love to show you around our service, so get in contact for an informal chat.
- 31 days leave including bank holidays and your birthday (pro rata).
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Extensive Induction Programme and specialist Training
- Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme