Junior Mechanical Engineer
My bespoke client based in Stockport are currently looking to recruit a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join their ever-expanding product development team.
It is a great opportunity for an aspiring Junior Mechanical Engineer to carry out numerous tasks around the design and development of new and existing products.
The successful Junior Mechanical Engineer will have responsibility of projects from concept through to completion and implementation, whilst working very closely with the R+D and Workshop Engineers.
- Minimal design work on AutoCAD (2D) & SolidWorks (3D)
- Having input on projects from concept through to completion
- Supervising production trials
- Running R+D machines to carry out trials
- Testing of products (mechanical / electrical)
- Minimum HNC / HND in an Engineering discipline
- Basic understanding of CAD (ideally AutoCAD / SolidWorks)
- Motivated to learn new things
- Great communication skills
- Mechanical & Electrical knowledge