Marketing Analyst - International Retailer
Exciting B2C brand.
The majority of the role will focus on marketing campaigns analysis.
Due to the office location having a car would be beneficial.
We are on a look out for an ambitious analyst to join a well-known b2c brand with an office located in the outskirts of Bristol.
- As a successful candidate you'll report to the Marketing Promotions Manager and you'll work with cross functional teams including Direct Channels, Buying, Forecasting and Pricing.
- The main purpose of this role will be to support analytical support to the Campaign team and assuring that they have accurate info to create future campaigns and promotions.
- 60-70% of your time will be devoted to looking into data sets and utilising Excel + other reporting tools available within the business to identify commercial opportunities.
- You'll be able to present your findings in plain English to different stakeholder within the business.
- Degree in a relevant subject (Math, Statistics, Economics, Marketing etc)
- Superb Excel skills. Faststats or similar tool knowledge is desirable.
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The salary on offer is £25k.
- Due to the office location having a car would be beneficial.
- There will be an Excel test as a part of this role.