HealthCare Assistant - Outpatients
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, passionate and motivated individual to join the team in Orthopaedic Outpatient services within the Trauma and Orthopaedic Care Group at Royal South Hants Hospital in Southampton.
- The successful candidate will support the Trauma and Orthopaedic Plaster Technician team based here and at the Royal South Hants Hospital, to ensure that we provide an exemplary outpatient experience for our patients. We are constantly looking at new ways to deliver our service, and the successful applicant will play a key role in developing and driving forward different ways of working.
- We embrace innovative thinking within our Care Group and our philosophy is one of delivering and being part of a proud and professional workplace.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated team player with a strong interest in working within the Orthopaedic Outpatient Department assisting with nurse led clinics.
- Candidates should preferably have some experience of working in an Outpatient setting, be dynamic, motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are also keen team players.
- You should enjoy the challenge of working in a busy environment.
- You should be forward thinking, as well as eager to develop your own clinical skills.
- If you are dedicated to improving the patient experience and committed to providing a professional positive working environment for staff then this post will give you great job satisfaction whilst challenging and developing your skills .
- Within this role you will be offered opportunities to develop both clinically and professionally within a supportive environment.