Graduate Process Engineer
TM Resourcing's Technical Division are recruiting on behalf of a well-known organisation based in Bracknell.
Our client is currently on the lookout for Graduate Process Engineer to streamline their engineering department.
This roles supports the Manufacturing Manager in helping to evaluate, develop, improve and document the manufacturing process.
- Provide ongoing support for resolution of day to day technical issues, driving continuous improvement
- Assist the engineering department with mechanical and technical issues affecting the production process
- Support corrective and preventative action activities, leading from a technical perspective and reporting on root cause analysis.
- Assist R&D in developing and introducing new processes if required.
- Good knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques
- Analyse daily metrics and use data driven decision making to improve processes
- Evaluate manufacturing process and equipment to identify and recommend machinery upgrades that would improve efficiency or quality.
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Flexible/able to multitask
- Team player
- Able to provide clear and concise information