Digital Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for all things Digital? Do you want to work in an amazing environment and be rewarded with great benefits? If this sounds of interest, read on...
Set in acres of beautiful ground, this iconic venue hosts multiple events throughout the year from large sporting events, weddings, conferences to seasonal fairs and membership events - they've even featured on the big screen as part of the film set!
They have a great working environment and truly invest their time and efforts in to their employees. Not only is there career progression as the team grows, but they have a pretty impressive lists of benefits to boast - some of which include; free breakfast Fridays, regular socials, discounts for friends and family at events, well-being classes (yoga, cookery courses etc.) and free access to all the venue and grounds.
- Due to expansion there is now an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join the team!
- Reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be kept busy working across a variety of day-to-day tasks.
- Providing key support to your line manager including assisting with digital strategy, you will also be taking full ownership of SEO and PPC activity.
- Optimising paid search campaigns across social media channels, Google and Bing
- Responsibility for the creation, design, delivery and analysis of email campaigns
- Maintenance of website and digital platforms
- responsibility for developing and executing social marketing strategies
- To be considered for this role you will need to have experience working in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of SEO and PPC are essential, along with a proven background in creating and delivering email campaigns.
- The successful candidate will be confident using Excel/ Microsoft products and ideally have experience using Webmaster tools such as Moz, XML and sitemaps too.
- The team love what they do and enjoy going to work every day, and they want this person to come on board with the same passion and enthusiasm!
- Therefore, a real 'can do' attitude and positive personality are key!
- In return, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to really grow and develop your career.