Design Engineer Formworks / Temporary Works
Are you a Design Engineer looking to join an industry leading company in an autonomous role where you will receive continual training and progression to become an expert in the Formworks industry?
On offer is the chance to join a market leading company where you will manage your own projects as part of a highly skilled design team, using your skillset in an exciting and technically challenging position with continual and in-house training to become an expert.
The company have been established for nearly one hundred years and have become a household name within the temporary works industry, this is an exciting opportunity to get on board with a team going from strength to strength and propel your career.
This position would suit a Design Engineer with a background within the Temporary Works/Formworks/Construction industry looking for a long term, permanent position.
- Working from engineering drawings
- Produce detailed and clear designs using AutoCAD
- Specialising within the temporary works/formworks sector
- Working background to include temporary works or formworks
- HND/Degree in relevant discipline
- Previously worked with AutoCAD