Trainee Recruitment Consultant
What sets this Recruitment firm apart from the crowd is their market influence. Despite being a boutique firm, they command a huge share of the Data and Analytics Recruitment sector, and are consistently in demand from their clients to source the best Talent across Europe.
This firm is a trusted, durable partner for their global clients. Founded in 2006, they specialise in recruiting for all levels of Data and Analytics roles. They have recently seen unprecedented growth in their specialist sector and are looking to take on talented Graduates and Second Jobbers to manage this influx of new business.
- In your role here as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the full Recruitment cycle, from sourcing CVs and conducting first stage interviews, to matching the perfect candidate with their perfect client, andsecuring offers. You will have full autonomy for each of your candidates and you willbe rewarded for the hard work you put in when closing deals.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be determined to succeed and motivated by financial reward. You will have a sense of commercial acumen, and you will be passionate, enterprising and intelligent. If you speak fluent German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, or Finnish, that's a huge bonus, however definitely not essential.
- The starting basic salary for this role is £24,000. The company also has an extremely generous commission and bonus scheme, meaning that there is potential to double your salary in the first year.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Supportive training and development programme
- Uncapped commission AND bonuses
- Annual Top Billers trip (2017's trip was to Las Vegas!)
- Lunch clubs in Michelin-starred restaurants
- Early finish on Friday
- Company sports events
- GBP1000 in Selfridges vouchers for every referral that you place