Work Experience - VCCP Ad School
Interested in a career in advertising but not really sure how it works? Well, we have the perfect opportunity to kick start your career!
VCCP, the integrated ad agency behind campaigns such as O2’s ‘Be More Dog’, comparethemarket.com’s ‘Compare the Meerkats’ and Easyjet’s ‘Why not?’ are opening their doors again for a week-long summer Ad School at their HQ in London Victoria, and you can apply now!
- During Ad School, you’ll be shown the ropes and learn on the job, kicking off the week with a live pitch brief, which you’ll work on in small groups, with the help of agency mentors from loads of different departments.
- From Monday to Friday, you’ll have access to the agency’s Creative Directors, Executive Planning Directors, Heads of Account Management, the Senior Digital team, our Media wizards and Senior Data Analysts, who will teach you everything you need to know during interactive learning sessions.
- Then the final day will give you the chance to present your campaign and ideas to a judging panel full of advertising pros and senior members of the agency!
- We hope that by the end of your week-long experience, you will be filled to the brim with advertising know-how and have a solid grasp of how an integrated agency, such as VCCP, operates. And then, who knows? You might even feel inspired to join us one day!
- Ad School is open to anybody between the ages of 18-25 with a keen interest in the advertising industry.
- You don’t need to have any specific qualifications or experience to be considered, you just need to have a desire to learn, an open-mind and bundles of enthusiasm.