Legal Recruitment: Executive Resourcer/Headhunter
My client is a market-leading legal recruitment/ headhunting consultancy based in London. They have established strong connections with many of the world's leading law firms, and have cultivated ties with the Top 20 UK Firms and US firms. Placing into Private Practice and In House roles, they work with only the highest calibre legal professionals from NQs to Partners. With a brand that spans over 3 continents and offices in 17 countries, they are the preferred recruiter of choice for many firms.
As part of their development plans and due to recent success, they are looking for a dynamic graduate Headhunter to join our successful and ambitious team.
- Extensive Market Mapping via social networking/ referrals and database work.
- Identifying/Targeting and Headhunting Candidates for Mandates.
- Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates and shortlisting
- Administrative duties other non recruitment tasks
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- N.B Training will be provided to all graduates for all of the above.
- Meeting with candidates in London and surrounding areas.
- A graduate with a 2:1 from a Red Brick University in a Law based course.
- Familiar with law/the legal industry
- Have 6 month sales/ recruitment / headhunter experience
- Confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills
- Sales-focused, money motivated and self determined
- Persistent, persuasive, and comfortable working autonomously
- Money motivated, competitive, forward thinking, lateral thinking, influential, social adept, tenacious and entrepreneurial.
- Able to work in London
- Excited about recruitment/ headhunting
- Competitive graduate recruitment salary - GBP24,000
- Commission on EVERY deal.
- Genuinely friendly and informal working environment
- Incentives such as trips abroad (NYC, Ibiza, Thailand), champagne dinners and away days (rugby, football days and day trips)
- Fast paced dynamic environment.
- Industry wide recognized graduate recruitment training
- Work in London (City of London)