Assistant Hospitality Manager - Brunel University
We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
We're 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day.
All of the little things that make the world of difference and boost the wellbeing of millions. From outstanding restaurant experiences, enhancing sporting events and feeding thousands of school children, patients, workers and military personnel, to delivering warm welcomes, clean buildings and safe environments.
We are looking to bring on board a talented Assistant Hospitality Manager, to come and join the team at Brunel University..
- Managing the day to day set ups and service delivery for all conferences and events, from sandwich and buffet lunches through to fine dining site down dinners and large scale events
- Experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining functions ideally within an educational environment
- Good level of conferencing background, with booking enquiries and building client relationships
- Passion for high quality food and innovative concepts
- Track record of staff development including training and motivating staff