Account Manager/ Account Exec
We would like to offer a dynamic and enthusiastic individual a great opportunity to advance their career within the world of digital marketing.
As our Account Manager, you will be the heartbeat of our agency working with our production teams (our techies) and our most valuable assets (our customers).
This role will be responsible for the building of campaigns, the strategy to improve performance and the efficient day-to-day management of our clients and the assigned client accounts.
There is a clear path for career growth & management within the company for the right individual who is willing to learn, apply themselves and go above and beyond. After a year of personal development and growth, we will expect to increase the responsibility of the individual by promoting them accompanied with extra remuneration and other additional benefits.
We are a small but very fast paced digital marketing agency, partners of Google and are based in Shoreditch, Old Street known as the tech City of London. We specialise in Google & Bing Pay Per Click advertising, 24 Hour Live Chat Services and Website Development. We are a close knit and hardworking team who collectively have over 15 years of experience in the world of digital marketing.
- We do not take training and personal development lightly and as we are still in the start-up phase, our selected Account Manager will need to have real hands on approach and hit the ground running.
- Client Relationship Management: Nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with clients through regular communication, exemplary client services and continuous expectation management
- Responsible for managing KPI's associated with our clients Paid Search campaigns and identifying any PPC optimisation needed to achieve these
- Presenting campaign results, insights and future plans in a written reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Interpreting reports to the clients & answering any questions (Face to Face/via webinar/Email)
- Take ownership of client needs/requests and ensuring they are facilitated through to completion within the required timeframe
- Manage and monitor the production and presentation of client facing reports, studies and presentations to company brand standards
- Report to clients on campaign performance and upsell opportunities
- Constant innovation & idea creation to benefit our company and/or our clients' company
- In an ideal word we would love you to have some experience with Google Adwords & Facebook Ads
- Excellent communications skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent web analytics experience
- Strong time management abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to keep abreast of search platform changes and new opportunities
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
- Experience of building and maintain client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between SEO, Paid Search & Social
- Soft skills and personality traits necessary to excel