Social Media Assistant Manager
I am recruiting a Social Media Assistant Manager to support me in a development and delivery of the social media and digital marketing strategy. I am very keen to let you flow with this job role and start to take ownership of the development of my brand whilst following the detailed vision I am promoting.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and publishing schedule
- SEO (search engine optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reporting to me weekly and engaging skype meetings
- Candidates must be in University studying a relevant degree or graduate willing to take on a voluntary position.
- Previous experience and an interest in health, fitness and well being is a bonus.
- You must be a driven individual who is willing to take their ideas and run with them.
- Preferably you will have a sport/health background and lifestyle with passion to help other people alongside the development and interest in social media.
- You will be able to run your ideas by me with a simple structure and in efficient timing to maximise the value and minimise workload.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx