Deputy Care Home Manager
Our client is a charity with a prestigious residential home specialising in high quality care for older people and those living with dementia. They are searching for a Deputy Care Home Manager who will work as a part of the management team and have an active role in the running and success of the home, which looks after 44 residents.
A great track record and qualifications are desirable, ideally a degree in a social care discipline or an NVQ level 4 /5 in in health and social care or equivalent. Our client will provide extensive training and continuous professional development. You will have a genuine interest in people and making a positive long-term contribution to the home, residents and team.
- A solid understanding of the needs of older people in a care home setting, including CQC standards and their requirements for care, safeguarding and reporting.
- Solid knowledge of the Care Act 2014, DOLS and the Health & Social Care Act of 2008 and the associated 2010 regulations.
- Experience of delivering high standards of physical and emotional care and promoting an approach to care, which develops the health and wellbeing of residents.
- Excellent communication, planning and reporting skills.
- Experience of working with external multidisciplinary agencies.
- A can do attitude, with a professional, approachable, caring and conscientious outlook.
- A comprehensive induction programme with opportunities for further training and development.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Career progression.
- A challenging and rewarding working environment.
- Job satisfaction.