We’re expanding! Due to continued growth, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join us.
As well as being able to work with well-known and impressive brands, the role of Account Executive has the opportunity for personal progression and the chance to take a leading role in driving further growth.
RLA are a hugely successful full service creative agency, with offices in Bournemouth, Belfast and London. From the moment we opened our doors 30 years ago, we’ve been helping an enviable roster of clients achieve their goals; ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s most famous brands! Furthermore, we are part of the Mission group, the fifth largest communications group in the UK.
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our core values; Agile, Astute, Can-Do, Inspiring, Trusted, Together. In return, we can offer you a great place to work in an environment that encourages continuous self-improvement and development. What’s more, you’ll have the best of both worlds as you’ll be based in a beautiful, relaxed countryside location, but be just a 20-minute drive to the beach!
- Accountability for trafficking all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product.
- Responsibility for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management.
- Responsibility for managing allocated small projects from start to finish and delivering to time, cost and quality.
- Compiling market sector information for account team and investigating competitor and market initiatives.
- Providing an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via Account Manager
- Ensuring that costs are always negotiated and that savings are flagged to the AM.
- Responsibility for operating and maintaining the physical job bag process.
- Compiling status reports and contact reports.
- Responsibility for organising and preparing the meeting room for Client meetings, ensuring Agenda and Presentation material are in place.
- Ideally you will have previous agency experience, but if you have a marketing/advertising degree and/or marketing experience and are hungry to succeed, enthusiastic & tenacious and able to work under pressure, then we also want to hear from you!
- Exceptional telephone sales and customer service sales.
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills including being able to deal with multiple contacts e.g. clients, suppliers and other agencies.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Extremely flexible approach to role and responsibilities is essential as well as the ability to flex working hours to suit the needs of the client.
- Passionate and driven about delivering an excellent service for clients
- First class ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Marketing or business related degree desirable.
- Drive for personal growth.
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 3 days’ holiday to use during that anniversary year
- Your birthday as a day off
- Continuous Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Fridge Friday!
- Free parking (please note due to the location of our office you will need your own transport)