French Speaking Content Marketing Executive
The UK's fastest growing Tech and Digital Marketing company is looking for a French Speaking Content Marketing Executive to join their most profitable site. This developing start-up is a great place to hone your skills and push boundaries. They don't require people to have previous SEO experience, just a desire to learn.
- Working as part of the SEO team, the Content Marketing Executive role will be to monitor and report on website traffic, users and performance.
- You will manage one of their leading websites - curating content to attract users through organic search.
- The Content Marketing Executive will also look to grow brand awareness via exciting and relevant outreach campaigns.
- Supported by our PR team, you'll turn ideas and data into ground-breaking stories and case-studies.
- Successful applicants will be taught how to make sites perform better, how to measure how users interact with pages and how to align our sites with the overall aims of the business.
- There will be the opportunity to work with departments across the company and get to know how great SEO can help other teams be successful.
- Audit, create, edit and optimise content to match business users' needs
- Perform basic SEO research practice
- Update and upload web pages
- Keep up to date with SEO industry changes
- Generate commercial content ideas aimed at increasing traffic, revenue and/or brand awareness
- Report on webpage performance - using tools such as GoogleAnalytics
- Brief copywriters and designers to produce assets for the website
- Work with PR, UX and tech teams to improve processes, brand exposure and the website
- An understanding of SEO principles - they don't need people with SEO experience
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Interest in Digital Marketing
- Experience of using a CMS and HTML
- Passion for creating quality copy and content
- Native level proficiency in French
- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
- £1,000 training budget per annum
- 25 Internal Training modules that run every quarter
- Unlimited book allowance and access to fully stocked library
- Annual trips to Ibiza upon hitting company targets - they're going in May 2017!
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day - plus amazing coffee!
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm - we promote a work life balance
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Sport clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga, Boxing, Personal Training sessions, Cycling and Ultimate Frisbee
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Dedicated Social Committee that organises regular socials such as Easter Egg hunts, Comedy Nights, Pub Quiz's, FIFA tournaments, company festivals