Highly respected creative content agency, based in Leeds, is looking for a Producer to join their production team, working across still image content and design projects.
- Reporting into the Production Director, you will take the lead on planning and managing large-scale production projects for both still image and video, ensuring final assets are delivered to a high standard, on budget and on time.
- You will receive briefs from the client services team, advising them on possible solutions to help them in providing accurate quotes and timing plans to the client.
- You will work with the studio manager to understand the set build, photography, styling and related costs, while informing the studio manager of upcoming projects and the resource requirements associated with them.
- You will be responsible for efficient delivery, while keeping a keen eye on budget and costs.
- You will report progress on projects, ensuring they are kept on track, while maintaining strong relationships with client services, the studio manager and the production crew.
- To be considered for this role, you must have production experience within a creative environment - ideally with photography experience.
- You will be a strong projects manager, capable of working on numerous projects simultaneously, with varying demands and different stakeholders.