Graduate Sustainability Consultant
As a Sustainability Consultant Graduate, you’ll work as part of a team in a supportive environment to deliver a service, with minimal levels of complexity and risk.
Our objective is to integrate the principles of economic, social and environmental sustainability (sometimes called sustainable development of corporate social responsibility) throughout Sopra Steria in order to achieve measurable financial and sustainability success.
Do you want to be part of a team that believes that long term value comes from seeing success as part of a bigger picture, encompassing people, the economy and the environment. Incorporating good principles and recognised standards of sustainability into all aspects of our business is how we create more value for clients, be a part of more sustainable economies and communities, engage employees, forge better relationships with our stakeholders and differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
- Graduates join Sopra Steria because we offer you great training, development and career progression prospects. Joining us will give you an introduction into a fast paced and professional working environment.
- It’s an eye opening experience which will enable you to build upon your university knowledge whilst gaining a valuable insight into our business.
- We will provide you with a stepping stone from which you can launch an exciting career and truly maximise your potential.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible manner and approach
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong organisation skills
- Achieved or predicted to achieve a 2:1 degree in any discipline.