Corporate Sales Executive
We're looking for enthusiastic go-getters who are eager to learn and progress in the corporate events industry. Our offer is an entry level role within a global organisation, with the opportunity to earn great money, learn to sell and build a successful career.
This is a phone-based position and will require you to have professional conversations in an effort to discover the current needs of top-level corporate executives. You must be confident and able to follow our proven sales process. You will be sourcing and securing delegates from top professionals from industry leading companies.
Our annual calendar of prestigious events covers a variety of industries including: finance, ecommerce, pharma, procurement, manufacturing and logistics across some of Europe’s most prestigious destinations.
- End to end management of the sales process; from cold to closed.
- Developing and growing business within the companies you manage.
- Exceeding daily client call and proposal targets.
- Personal development; we will give you all the tools you need to learn and grow, but it will be up to you to use them.
- Manage your time effective to achieve business objectives.
- Results driven
- Hard working
- Fast paced
- Positive thinker
- Motivated by success
- Pride in personal performance
- You will receive full training for the role, and will be supported with continuous on-going coaching to assist in reaching weekly/monthly targets.
- An ambitious, results driven culture where good performances are endorsed and rewarded
- Your pay includes a basic salary, and an extremely high level of commission. This type of sales role is designed for a ambitious high achiever. As such, the pay package is structured to offer high financial rewards for top performers.
- £38,000 in year one including commission. Per month, you can expect to earn £5000+ if you achieve your top target.
- We only promote from within, so everyone comes in at same point and has an opportunity to move up the ladder in an accelerated amount of time based on performance and not seniority.
- Bonus plans based on team and/or campaign performances.
- Pension scheme.
- International travel opportunities both in the US and Europe, to meet your clients and represent WBR.