Instructor – Gymnastics/Dance/Acrobatics
Our teachers hand out smiles every day -- and we're convinced we have the best job in the world! If you want to hands out smiles, not just gymnastic skills, then read on to find out how you could be making hundreds of children giggle, grin and sparkle every week.
We are looking for energetic and dynamic teachers – full time and part time – to join our passionate and vibrant team as we launch an exciting new business in Chiddingfold, Godalming GU8 Surrey.
- The Little Gym Godalming is all about teaching through fun – that’s how children learn best! It also makes our jobs great fun too. There’s nothing better than seeing children and their parents glowing with pride and happiness after class, and knowing that you made that difference.
- Primarily a teaching role, you will teach children from 10 months - 12 years, depending on your experience. We are looking for a number of individuals that have experience teaching gymnastics, dance, acrobatics or parkour. There is admin and customer service required as part of the role.
- Team members will have the opportunity to grow with this new business, from day one, and there is plenty of opportunity to progress to more senior roles in the business for the right people. We are a franchise of 300 in the World so, we genuinely don’t just provide jobs, we give career opportunities.
- For the right candidate progression will be fast with full in-depth training as well as travelling to Europe and for senior managers' position there is a potential to be trained at our state of the art facilities in Scottsdale, Arizona facilities in the United States.
- You will enjoy working in a team, have excellent communication skills and love working with children.
- You will enjoy gymnastics, parkour, free running, acrobatics, dance, cheer or martial arts, and be able to apply your skills in a fun way to support our curriculum.
- A natural affinity for children, and an ability to form relationships with parents is a must.
- Gymnastics, gymnastics dance, dance, acrobatics or similar: minimum one year
- Coaching experience viewed favourably