Merchandise Admin Assistant
Whistles is a contemporary fashion brand, based in London.
Whistles encapsulates an intelligent sense of design with timeless and luxurious pieces. Collections are modern and laid back with an attention to detail and quality.
Since its relaunch in 2008, Whistles has become a wardrobe staple for fashion editors and industry leaders, characterised by its contemporary and effortless style.
We are currently looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant who is able to provide the team with accurate and timely administration and manage the allocation of stock to all channels of the business.
Whistles is a really fun, creative and casual environment to work in and this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain new experiences, working amongst a passionate and friendly team.
In return we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits package, the ability to participate in our Head Office bonus scheme and a generous staff discount.
- As a Merchandise Admin Assistant, your key responsibility will be to support the Merchandising team in ensuring the right product, is in the right place, at the right time, through the allocation process and detailed analysis.
- Supporting the Merchandise Team with general admin and producing weekly reports on company and department performance.
- Responsible for allocating the stock and maximising sales profit and minimise markdown at style level.
- Managing stock for your departments - maintaining responsibility for all channels e.g UK, International, Internet, wholesale.
- Liaising with suppliers and the distribution centre to get stock into the business on time.
- To be commercially aware of competitors and key trends.
- A fashion, business or numerical related degree qualification is preferred.
- Strong analytical, numerical and Excel skills.
- Commercial knowledge and some retail experience is preferred.
- To be organised and flexible, able to balance their workload and prioritise when necessary.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and communicates effectively.
- Passionate about Whistles.