Graduate Teaching Roles in China
Finished your exams and looking to find a rewarding international graduate role where you can make a real difference? Kick-start your graduate career with the job of a lifetime, by living, learning and teaching in China!
Opportunity China’s partner schools seek dynamic, inspiring and internationally minded graduates for teaching positions with October- December start dates. We are proud to only work with partner schools which meet our high standards, providing structured orientation, training and support for all new teachers in China.
- As a teacher in China, you will be conducting lessons in a small class format, teaching between 1-8 students each lesson, with students aged between the ages of 4-18, giving you the opportunity to get to really understand the needs of, and take pride in the progress of every pupil. Alternatively, a public Primary, Middle or High school role will enable you to have a huge impact on the lives of so many pupils.
- Deliver well planned lessons based on the school’s curriculum
- Encourage children to practise spoken English
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Facilitate learning for students and build their confidence
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative functions
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- Involvement in curriculum development
- Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum planning and special school events
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- TEFL/ TESOL certification (may be completed after application)
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative, friendly personality
- Any teaching, tutoring or coaching experience would be beneficial
- RMB9000-15,000 (£900- 1500) monthly salary (low tax)
- Apartment provided or accommodation allowance
- Flight and visa reimbursement
- Airport pick up
- Work Z visa provided
- Between 4 -6 weeks of annual holiday allowance