Football Event Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of the leading supplier of small-sided football within the UK and to work for yourself in the ever growing footballing industry.
- Powerplay specialise in the successful delivery of 5, 6, 7 & 11-a-side football leagues across the country which hosts 3,500 teams every week and we want you to be at the forefront of our onsite delivery team!
- With accredited FA referee’s and also being an affiliated FA organisation, demand has never been greater and Powerplay are on the lookout for experienced and enthusiastic Event Managers, who are keen to become the face of football in your local area!
- This is your opportunity to get your town on the map as a footballing community.
- Manage events from start to finish ensuring the smooth running of match night leagues
- Ability to work to deadlines ensuring results and paperwork are submitted on time
- Be a local promoter and be part of Powerplay’s vision
- Liaise with Head Office to ensure all aspects of your league are dealt with professionally
- Take ownership of your league and grow it into something special
- An interest in Football and Events
- Driving License
- Attention to detail
- Confident and punctual