Graduate Intern - Learning and Teaching (4 posts)
The Solent Graduate Internship Scheme opportunities are a fantastic way to gain paid graduate level experience in a supportive and professional environment alongside careers training and support from Solent Futures. This could be the perfect stepping stone to achieving your ambitions.
The Graduate Interns (L&T) will be responsible for conducting research, nurturing innovation and supporting student learning in five distinct areas:
1) Expanding assessment and feedback through TESTA research;
2) Supporting the organisation of undergraduate journal clubs and preparation of student posters for British Conference for Undergraduate Research 2018 within disciplines in the schools to nurture research informed learning;
3) Conducting research on the pedagogic value of new and innovative learning spaces (The Spark);
4) Supporting Technology Enhanced Learning through working under the guidance of Learning Technologists on research projects and innovative practice with course teams and individual academics;
5) Promoting and collecting SUE data and helping to analyse and communicate the results to course committee meetings.
Full details about this role can be found on the attached Job Profile below. Please ensure you read this fully before making your application.
This role is for 6 months starting 23 October 2017 and finishing 22 April 2018. The salary is £8,309 for this 6 month role.
Interviews will take place on 3 October 2017.
I’m interested, can and how do I apply?
This opportunity is only available for 2017 Solent undergraduates who have not previously been involved in any other SSU Graduate Programme.
In order to be eligible to apply for this post you must have graduated with an undergraduate degree (equivalent to 1st or 2:1) from Southampton Solent University this year (July 2017) and not studying towards a postgraduate qualification. You need to be available for work from 23 October, 2017.
You must be eligible to work in the UK full-time without restriction. If you were an overseas student you will need to have a visa that is valid for the duration of the role.
You may apply for up to 3 Solent Graduate Intern Scheme roles.
To apply please complete the attached application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 17 September.
Previous applicants need not to apply.