Graduate Role - Software Test Analyst
- A Software Test Analyst assures the quality of systems and software applications.
- The role involves finding and eliminating issues with the product while working alongside the software development team.
- A Tester writes test procedures and uses various tools to ensure that the quality and performance meets expectations.
- Before starting a role as a Software Test Analyst, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, UNIX, ISTQB-ISEB, Manual Testing, Automated and Performance Testing, Selenium, Agile Development Methodology, Quick Test Professional
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able to fully immerse yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, and adaptable to change
- Graduates with STEM backgrounds who are passionate about technology, and are familiar with programming would be well suited to the role of Software Test Analyst.